We do not remember days; we remember moments -- Cesare Pavese.
This is the phrase written on my October calender in office, and everytime I look at it, I get reminded of the moments that are too deeply etched in my mind. Happy moments, sad moments, crazy moments.
I miss those crazy moments the most. Those are the times when everything seems funny and life feels like one big comedy show. At the end of the day, everyone laughs and claps and goes home knowing that everything will be fine. Those times belong to the person in me who loves to crap. I miss her; I truly do. She still visits me from time to time. But her visits are getting rarer, her appearances more transient. Life just doesn't feel that funny anymore.
Sad moments -- top on my list these two years. I'm trying to break the trend. I'm trying to get that crazy crapper back. But where is she? Where has she gone? It feels like this path I'm treading is laden with disappointments. I'm seeking my path in the wrong forest and I'm lost. Dear heavens, lend me a hand here, will you? I pray for the strength to start anew.
I was quite sad yesterday. I still am, actually. It was a special day to me. I was hoping for special moments with a special someone.. but they didn't come. Even that something special that someone special gave me almost a year ago didn't seem that special to him afterall. I feel... unspecial. I feel silly for wishing to be special, at least to one person, when I'm not. Suddenly I feel quite quite alone. Oh well. I was going to show Mr Special-who-doesn't-think-I'm-special this entry but there, he has gone offline without a trace. I shall show him when he gets back.
Currently looping the Korean song, "Da Ga Ga Go Ship Uh" by Kim Jung Eun. Beautiful beautiful song... Looking at the vineyard in the MV makes me feel like residing in some countryside for a long long while. I want to be rid of my city troubles, even if it's just for a while. I shall do something about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah... it's happening to me too. I've kind of stopped looking at everything from the other side.
ReplyDeleteIt's adult life, I conclude.
Well, we can't always be the old us, can we? :) No point missing something that is in the past. We should look at the current us and see how we could be a better person! =)