Sunday, September 20, 2009

Still in Love with Writing

Apart from occasional star appearances in my windows live space, I believe it's safe to say that I've disappeared from the blogging world for almost two years. The more I don't write, the rustier those writing genes in my brain becomes, and the more detached I am from the word bank in my head. I need it back, badly. It is an inherent part of me I've lost, and getting it back, perhaps, would bring me closer to getting me back.

I miss writing. It used to be an outlet for all the rantings I have about life. Somehow, things don't seem all too bad the moment I type them out on the screen and analyse them as words. Writing has always been my valuable aide to living. These past two years without it could only be summarised in one word: bad.

But I'm not going to rant about the past now. Let them be, and let me step forth from here. I need to be cleansed of the internal negativity that I've been too immersed in. I need to be able to enjoy the little things in life with greater stability within me. So, I'm going to change myself this very moment.

These are several things on my to do list:
1) I will blog again.
2) I will volunteer again.
3) I will release negative thoughts when they enter my head and replace them with good ones.
4) If I can't release them, I will blog them out like what I've done in the past, and see the bright side out of them.
5) I will look for solutions in every problem that arises. I will be part of the solution, and not part of the problem.
6) I will look at all the things that happened to me in a more positive light.
7) I choose to be happy.

I've started no. 1. Sure feels good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. cant believe u r back to blogger. finally. hated msn hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete